Welcome to the eCollege platform for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division. These instructions will guide you through the initial login process for the new platform. Please read these instructions in their entirety before trying to login.
- Click on the following URL:
It should direct you to the Campus Common Page for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division.
On the right side of the webpage, input your login and password from eCollege to access your course. Until April 3, when class starts, the login information will read for new classroom orientation. This information given will update once classes start and the deadline has passed for the student orientation, but you will still login under the login and password area. If you cannot remember your login or password please click the button as shown below the login area or call eCollege at 1.800.351.3846.
- Once you have successfully logged on you should see the AiO course page that looks something like this:
- Scroll to the Course List nugget
- Click on the
herelink to access your courses for the Session.
- The Course List nugget will open displaying all the courses you are registered for.
- Click on the course you are registered to teach.
- Please note the location of the Faculty Resource Page . Here you will find links to the forms, policies and processes we use on a regular basis. This will be an important link for you.